dinsdag 11 september 2012

Dreams with Narcolepsy

Dreams

 

Dreams, everybody has dreams, but most of the time people don`t know anymore what the dream was.
Narcolepsy dreams are verry real like, if you wake up often you think youre dream was real.
Let me tell you about some dreams of mine.
Dream 1: 
I was having a heartattack in my dream.
when i wake up, i was scared and was grabing my heart thinking it was real.

Dream 2:
hearing things like a person under the bed, ore a person getting up the stairs,
sometimes i thought it was my dad (what cant be because he died) then i was suddenly awake i was shouting dad, be queit i wanna sleep.
After i done that i was thiking Fuck it cant be true it was a dream.

and the list goes on.

Scary dreams and nightmares are really scary, often you think its real

The nice part of dreams with narcolepsy are the nice ore naughty dreams.
I dont gonna tell you about that, that would not be nice haha :)

I would say dream sweet and nice...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten